To get started, you will need to input your basic business details. By going to the Business Information page, you can easily access and manage this information that will help potential customers quickly find your business on the Thirst & Growl App.
You can access Business Information by following this path: Dashboard > Settings > Business Information. To set up your business information, simply follow these steps:
- Enter your business name: In the provided field, input the name of your business. Ensure that all details are accurate.
- Provide your business address: Input the address of your business, including the street name, city, state, and ZIP code to help foodies easily locate you.
- Add your email address: Enter your business email address so that customers can reach out to you more conveniently for inquiries and concerns.
- Include your phone number: Input your business phone number, including the appropriate country code if applicable to provide foodies with a direct contact option.
- Share your website (if applicable): If you have a website for your business, make sure to share the URL in the specified field. This allows interested customers to explore your offerings and learn more about your online presence.
- Upload your business logo: Boost your branding and help foodies easily identify your business by uploading your logo.
- Review and save your information: Make sure all the details provided are correct then hit the “Save” button to complete.
By following these simple steps, you can make it easier for potential customers to find your business on Thirst & Growl.